Three Men & a Katie and Our Little Lady

Our Blog


Powered by Blogger.



Followers

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Together Again. Gee, It's Good to be Together Again!

Guess what arrived in the mail yesterday? OUR CAMERA! Yes! I have a lot of pictures to take to make up for the lost time. I'm glad it decided to break TWO WEEKS before the warranty expired! Talk about nice timing. Here are a couple snapshots...
Cole is growing up fast. He likes to feed himself... and he almost never makes messes... right.

Pipe Cleaners. It took Noah a while to stop calling them "vacuum cleaners."


Noah took this photo of Emma. Budding photographer??

Noah took this picture of me too. I asked him what to do. He said, "Put your finger like this."

I LOVE this picture of Noah. He was trying to make a "NERMAL" face.

My boys are CRAZY about Auntie Emma. They are so obsessed with her.
She is just so much fun!!!




6 comments:

Holly said...

We have now traded places. I lost my camera cord during the move and so now I cant upload my pics:( Sad day. Nice pics!

annie said...

Cute pics Katie. On the last picture it looks like you have braces...do you?

Trisha said...

I thought the same thing about the braces. When did you get them?

Cute pics Kati. I'm glad you got your camera back!

Melissa said...

CUte!!! I love the pipecleaners!

And yes... when did you get braces?!?!? Love you! I am so glad you have your cmaera back!

Cardon Family said...

I am so glad you got your camera back! Cute boys...cute pictures!...oh and cute ladies too!:)

Liz said...

Yeah!! It's about time you got back to blogdom. I've missed you. :) Glad your camera decided to poop out BEFORE The warranty expired!